|Type||Timber Framed House|
|Solid wood type||European Softwood|
|Species||Spruce (Picea abies)|
|Volume||1.0 - 50.0 pieces per month Convert|
• Wooden floor 20 mm
• Walls - thickness 28 mm made chertare elements with simple tongue and groove (also available in 40 mm)
• Width shaped elements is constant.
• Roof pitch: 22 ° on system failure.
• Roof Panels: Thickness: 20 mm, width constant.
• Eaves height (Hs) = 2250mm.
• Ridge height (Hc) = 3100mm
• advanced roof terrace in front over
• 1 plain door or window in front
• 1 1 sash window in front (for houses min 3000 mm in front)
• 1 1 sash window in Side
• Solid wood shutters on all windows
• Decorative boards to roof thickness: 20 mm.
• Cover the shingle.
Price & Conditions
|Price||On demand EUR Convert|
|Availability||Available on order in less than 30 days|
The type of information we use to build the rating: