|Category type||Log conversion and resawing machines|
|Condition of the item||New|
|Date of manufacture||2020|
Barton’s CPT serie log carriages with fixed headblocks are characterized by the robustness of their construction. They are able to function under the harshest working conditions both with hard and soft woods.
- The carriage advances by way of differential servomotor and transmission chain. Also available with a hydraulic motor.
- A log edgebander per headblock.
- A single log turner with chain per headblock. Maximum aperture 90°. Weight limit: 1,850 Kg.
- Headblocks moved by a differential motor with an incremental encoder.
- Number of headblocks varies from 2 to 4.
- Hydraulic (CPTH) or pneumatic (CPTN) fastening system with a rack and pinion blocking mechanism.
- Cutting speed: 0 – 100 metres per minute.
- Operator’s panel with ergonomically designed seat including analogue measuring equipment.
- Tracks included.
- Automatic lubrification system.
- Carriages meet EU safety requirements.
Price & Conditions
|Price||Ask for price|
The type of information we use to build the rating: