|Type of species||European Hardwood|
|Grading system||European norm|
|Part of tree||First billet|
|Volume||2 40'Container per month|
|Description||I am interested to purchase Beech Logs from Germany, France and Lithuania to ship to Laem Chabang Port, Thailand.
Below are our purchase requirements:
1. Beech Logs, Veneer slicing grade, for interior Architectural panels.
2. 4 (four) sides Good (Clear of natural wood defects, no cracks/splits at both ends, no mineral black strain, etc...). Brown heart to be centered at both ends not more than 20% of log diameter.
3. Prefer straight logs with minimum diameters 45 centimetres (cm) and above. Also, we can consider to buy 3 Sides Clear (SC) logs, if supplier thinks such yield is comparable to 4 SC. Can allow 20% for 3 Sides Clear (SC). Length in 270cm and multiple.
4. Shipment to Thailand, Port of discharge: Laem Chabang Port
5. Supplier must provide Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certificate, certificate of origin, phytosanitary certificate.
6. Please quote Cost, Insurance and Freight (CIF) Laem Chabang Port, Thailand.
The first order is a trial 40 feet container.
Price & Conditions
|Incoterm||CIF - goods sold with transport included to a certain place. Country Thailand Region Laem Chabang Port|
The type of information we use to build the rating: