|Product name||Acacia wood panel with live edges|
|Main Material type||European Hardwood|
|Volume||1 - 100 pieces Spot - 1 time Convert|
|Finish||Oiled or unfinished|
1.SSR VINA: We specialize in producing and supplying many kinds of high quality finger joint laminated boards, solid wood board and wood slabs such as Acacia, Rubber wood, Sapele, Pine, Ash, and Oak that are used to make furniture for domestic and international market.
2. Acacia, commonly known as the wattles or acacias, is a large genus of shrubs and trees in the subfamily Mimosoideae of the pea family Fabaceae. Acacia has around 160 species and is a natural kind in Australia but sometimes appears in Africa, America and Vietnam.
* Acacia wood species is commonly well know for luxurious and elegant wood Top, with finished oil - still keep the natural touching of wood and classic looking with dark color.
Moisture: 10 (+/-2%)
- Lamellas/Staves: 35 - 80 mm.
- Length & Width tolerance: 0/+3mm
- Thickness tolerance: +/- 0.2 mm
- Glue: D4 - Sanding: both sides sanded 180-240 grit
- Oil Color: Grey/brown/ teak/ requested
Thickness: 26-38mm or customized
Width: 610-635-660-990mm or customized
Length: 1270-1830-1880-2490-3100mm or customized
4.Packing & Delivery:
- Packing: Shrink wrap with corners + label
- Trade terms: FOB, CIF
- Payment terms: by TT or at sight irrevocable L/C
- Time of starting shipment: 25 - 35 days after L/C opened date or Deposit
- Min order: 1 container x 20ft (21 - 22 cbm) depend on customer's request
Tina (Ms) - Sales Executive
Price & Conditions
|Price||On demand USD per pieces Convert|
The type of information we use to build the rating: